2.21.2013

pretty ballerinas

I am a ballerina flat lover and as much as I would love to be the type of person who wears heels all day everyday, its just not going to happen for me. I was thrilled to stumble upon Pretty Ballerinas this week and cannot wait to add a pair (or 10) to my closet (I really hope they are comfy)! They even have two stores here in Los Angeles! I can't wait to try them on!  Oh and did I mention that Kate Moss is a fan? Ya, so I can't think of why I wouldn't love them! 







images via pretty ballerinas

xxLily

6 comments:

  1. Yup I need a pair!!!!!!!!!! What a great line! My mom is a huge Repetto fan and I think I need to show her these!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a huge Repetto fan too so I really hope these are just as good!!!

      Delete
  2. I love them too, but unfortunatrely it's still winter here so I wont be able to wear them for some time. This ones are absolutely georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh these are so so good! I love the contrast of the sparkles and the rope-like bows and the fun patterns - but that last pair, DROOLING. I'd like a pair (or 10) myself!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty, can't decide if I like the leopard or gems better...

    - Kelsey @ Time Stand Still

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo