11.07.2012

wink of pink

I am sure you have seen Christine's blog Bijoue and Boheme and her gorgeous art shop wink of pink but if for some reason you aren't familiar with her work you really need to check it out. She is super talented and has quite an amazing eye (just look at her gorgeous home)! I would love to add one of her original pieces of art to my home (wish list)! And I especially love the gold edged frames available on the paintings, really adds a nice touch! Now, how do I pick a favorite? 





1 2 3 4 5 

images via etsy + pinterest

xxLily



4 comments:

  1. YESSSSS! Love Christine. She is so talented!!!!!!!!

    xox
    The Now Style Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i haven't seen her site before, thanks for introducing it to us, her artwork is GORGEOUS! It's a bit girly but also modern enough that I might be able to convince my hubs to let us put on of them up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So girly...love it..makes a room feeling fresh and open..love it!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo