8.21.2012

london love

Wow...a month away from blogging was never what I had planned when I went to Europe but while I was there, every second was filled with something that kept me busy and since I have been home I have been a bit preoccupied. But I am happy to be back now and realize how much I missed my little blog! Europe was nothing short of amazing and I am already daydreaming about my next trip (hopefully sooner rather than later). Here are some trip highlights, favorite places and just some pretty pictures to look at...starting with London! PS Tomorrow is Paris! 


















images via my iphone 

xxLily




6 comments:

  1. Wow great photos! You look adorable and looks like you got to see and do so much! I feel wanderlust coming on.
    Welcome back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! YAY YAY YAY!!! And I LOVE your pictures. Thanks for sharing all of them. My dream is to just go to Europe for a month or two and just roam around and go to flea markets and museums and shops....Ugh!! My parents are going to ireland/London next week and I'm so jelly!!! So glad you are back!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lily, enjoy paris! I nominated you for the liebster award, please see my blog for instructions. Love Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love crepes and the crystal clutch

    XOX,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to pack my bags and move to Europe! Great photos and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I can't believe these are iPhone pictures. Totally thought they were fancy camera pics. Those pink champagne truffle boxes are divine.

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo