1.24.2012

red soles

I never tire of looking at Christian Louboutin's gorgeous shoes, there is no shortage of to die for designs! The signature red soles have captured the heart of women all over the world and its really no surprise. The infamous red soles can be spotted from a mile away (okay, maybe not a mile but you get the point)! There is certainly no mistaking a pair of CL's. My "wish list" is filled with many pairs but I really am a sucker for a big platform and he does them well ! 










images via my pinterest



11 comments:

  1. Oh, the fringe! I adore that little pair. There is so much eye candy in this post. Love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouah....elles sont toutes magnifiques, j'en rêve d'en posséder autant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've definitely dreamed of a pair of CL shoes, but I'm not sure that I'd actually be willing to shell out that kind of money. I'd feel too guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think every girl deserves to have a pair within their lifetime.....including all of us! Hmmmmmmmmm, too bad my birthday isn't till November........

    XO~JD

    www.jessiedmiller.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of these days...one of these days *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with the mirrored heel pair. Good luck in school!
      -e (modern24seven)

      Delete
  6. Whoa those shiny fish scale heels are amazing! But I still don't own a pair so a sexy black platform pump would be perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful. maybe one day ill have a pair of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sparkles are fabulous, but I'm with Erika on this one since I don't have a pair yet. Black platform pumps would be my go-to!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo