11.17.2011

unexpected shine

We all know how fabulous metallics are for both fashion accessories and home items but I never really think about how amazing metallic clothing is as well ! Kind of like my love for metallic linen pillows or a duvet cover but clothes instead. Or how about a chunky knit metallic sweater? Pretty fabulous and perfectly appropriate for the holiday season. And a great alternative to a sequined top or dress (I do love a good sequined top though)! Do you have a favorite metallic piece?














images via my pinterest



4 comments:

  1. Am loving the ones with metallic skinny jeans! Might have to give those a shot - Zara has several options...
    -e (modern24/7)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pieces! You're right, I don't usually think of metallic clothes, mostly just accessories. I must add a piece to my wardrobe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!! i'm loving metallics in the day time :) and you know me i can't help but drool over the chanel either! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silver trousers are my favourite - I need some! xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo