11.23.2011

turkey day dressing

I cant believe that Thanksgiving is just one day away...the official start of the Holiday season! Wow, truly cannot believe it is here already. All of these cute looks from Madewell would make the perfect Thanksgiving outfits...don't you think? Cute and stylish, yet casual and comfy. I know my outfit will involve some sort of loose fitting top, black leggings and my new faux fur vest (similar). What will your Thanksgiving outfit look like?









images via madewell

4 comments:

  1. I want that camel polka dot sweater. I love all the color it's paired with. Minty pants. Sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything stretchy is key for my Thanksgiving. But I'm dying over some of these looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah so jealous of Madewell in the US - we don't have it here :( xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo