10.05.2011

shopbop sale time

Guess what time it is? Its time for a shopbop sale again and you know what that means, these items will not last very long. What better time than the beginning of Fall and all of these pieces will definitely work throughout the cooler months. I am in need of a birthday outfit and know there has to be something at shopbop waiting for me (more like 1000 things)! A statement necklace is something I would love to add to my jewelry wardrobe and I am really loving the nude dress as well! There are some seriously good things in the sale...just look! Hurry over to shopbop...NOW!


1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9


xxLily

8 comments:

  1. obsessed with this post lilly. i totally agree, the nude dress is stunning. statement necklaces are so hard to find. i really struggle. now rings.... i could find a million in 5 minutes I want. lol. wonderful post, love. thanks for sharing. I'd love if you check out my latest outfit post. It's all about simplistic drama and one of my ultra favorite fall trends. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh I'm trying to be good and resist! but there is a parker dress ive been lusting over I must check if its on sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second dress is so cool and what about the second heels? to die for! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that long sleeve maxi dress

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm scared to look, honestly! What I really want now that it's raining is a trench coat!

    Report back if you end up getting anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that nude dress!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo