10.13.2011

pinning

Oh what would I do without pinterest? I seriously do not know. It is my daily source of inspiration and a serious obsession (7,233 pins and counting). I truly don't know what I would do without it and often wonder what I did before it was around...oh ya, have much more time to spend doing much more important things! But really what is better than having one place to store thousands of your favorite images all categorized by your choosing? Told you I was obsessed. Here are some recent pins I am loving. Are you on pinterest? Follow me here if you are! And if not, you need to get on that asap.









images via my pinterest


9 comments:

  1. I love pinterest too - I can't believe you have over 7000 pins! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh I'm on pinterest! But I was missing out on all the goodness you're pinning...just followed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG love that beaded dress (top?) with the low back- beautiful!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are incredible! I'm seriously addicted to pinterest! going to follow you now...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purposely stay off most days because it sucks me in and then I pin in my dreams!It becomes an obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That's a lot of pins! I just started following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo i'm gonna have to check that out.. .i love these inspiration pics so i'm sure i will love pininterest!

    the second pic of the living room is my total dream.

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's soo addicting!! :) i love it too. always love your pins, you find the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG what is that second image? Love your Pinterest already as you know! I must find that image.

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo