10.10.2011

miu miu musings

I took a little break from my weekend of studying and working on a project due today to stop by the Miu Miu store (it was actually more like my friend had to pick something up and I tagged along but lets just pretend that I "stopped by"...Ha)! Anyways, the store was gorgeous and of course there were multiple wish list items! I have been dreaming about miu miu ever since and I cant get this particular bag out of my head. Its high up on my birthday "wish list"...actually at the top! So fingers crossed that the birthday fairy is nice to me this year. Since my mind has been lost in miu miu land here are some miu miu pretties I am loving. 







images via my pinterest





10 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun! The deco-ish shoes are amazing! I hope you get your bag too -- I'm so overdue for a new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still adore the glitter pumps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands down Miu Miu (and Prada) make the best and most comfortable shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE LOVE THESE ACCESSORIES!!!!! soo cute!

    Love your blog too! follow ours! http://weareoffthecuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is gorgeous! Hope you get it for your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I were to splurge on one miu miu item, it'd for sure be a handbag. One day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I LOVE the Miu Miu store. It's sooo pretty and makes me want to buy everything! Hope the birthday fairy brings a bag to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Miu Miu! Have always lusted over their shoes but don't have any yet. Fingers Crossed on the birthday bag!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo