10.17.2011

bits of gold

Happy Monday! Another paper and exam due for me today so I have been very busy with all things school related. My weekend was spent with friends, nice dinner out with some sake and studying! What did you do? Another busy week ahead...and so excited that my mom is coming on Wednesday to celebrate my birthday a week early! Only a few exams and a paper standing between me and a fun filled weekend (yes, I am already thinking ahead to the weekend)! These pretty gold filled images are inspiring me right now and I know more pretty pictures are what will get me through the next few days! Hope your week is off to a fabulous start.







images via my pinterest


12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week ahead. Those images are so luxe. That purse...I want it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog, dear. now following! xo

    grace
    www.blog.graceniu.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color combo, I really like it.

    http://purrincup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS bits of gold...
    xo,
    Sara Campbell Blog
    ^Follow the link to our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair pins are divine! Happy Monday Lily :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just caught myself moaning as I scrolled thru these images. Guess I must love them. Wouldn't you kill for that Hermes bag?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Erika...I certainly would ! :)

    xxLily

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blog!!
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take the purse/clutch in the first photo! I can't get enough of gold in just about anything. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all the images you chose - so cool, I LOVE that little skull ring

    ReplyDelete
  11. the gold skull ring & YSL case are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am obsessed with that gold & gray living room!
    ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo