7.14.2011

boho chic

I am really loving the warm and cozy boho look that feels like it has been lived in forever and that the items have been collected from all around the world! How gorgeous is the bedroom in the first photo...I love the bed/linens and the turquoise & gold bench mixed with the sleek wood floors! The patterns, textures and layers & layers of prettyness are what "make" the boho look! The boho look is equally appealing for fashion looks in my book (the oversized tops and dresses are right up my alley)! Just pile on the jewelry and you are good to go! Loving the boho look or not for you? 













images via my pinterest

xxLily

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images, completely love this look so chilled and lived in all together.
    Love the first image and the room with the pink armchair.
    Great post!

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. It's exactly for me. Funny, I love a boho style, but rarely dress that way. So I may start experimenting more in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Nicole Richie. Love her. And that deep tealish sofa is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about it -- clothes and decor. But I try to mix it up with contemporary pieces.

    I'm really drawn to the photos of the teal sofa, and of the white sofa with Missoni rug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images!! I love that teal velvet couch.
    p.s I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the colors in these!
    i gave you an award on my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the look in the second image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so drawn to this style--especially LOVE that second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the second photo is my favorite. i just want to go lounge on one of the floor pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm actually in the process of decorating! Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my absolute fav look of the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the boho style, great images!
    Have a great week end Lily :)
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice images! Love the sofa in the fourth picture!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that second picture is just an absolute dream..i speak boho--it's my first language. xo

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo