6.09.2011

art I heart

How gorgeous & inspiring is all of this art by Nicole on sketch42I was so happy to stumble across her blog (cant believe I havent seen it before now?!) and really love all of her gorgeous artwork and her beyond fabulous home just as much! It gets even better, all of her art is for sale on her etsy site and on her website. Oh how I would love to buy the abstract water painting (seen in the 4th & 5th photos)...I know it would be perfect above my new sofa! She also makes these awesome lucite jeweled boxes and lucite trays...check her out! 









Which piece is your favorite?

Images via sketch42

xxLily

14 comments:

  1. GORGE!! And those are the lights I want in our kitchen!
    ♥ Cara
    Lilac and Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love those pattterns on clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a big fan of her art and her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rad!

    New to blogging! Follow me!
    littlecrowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I am always impressed when I take a visit over there. How I would love to have the time and talent to create, create, create as she does! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one in the kitchen.
    Gorgeous work.

    Abigail x
    Www.abigailsplace8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love the trays... been into all kinds of clear things lately

    x0
    annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her artwork! Very inspiring!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lucite tray! I am crazy about all things lucite/ acrylic!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! love the one hanging in the kitchen and the clear tray with gold studs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHH i would just die to have that first piece in my apartment.. it's so pretty and i love that it's glossy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, these pieces are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, I could use a large piece for my living room ha

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo